Moroccan Mint Tea
Comforting & Refreshing, this tea is easy to make and ready in a few minutes. Since it contains menthol, a known anti-inflammatory, this beverage can sooth the respiratory tract. A great therapeutic when you're not feeling well or have a sore throat due to a stubborn cold. A great way to reduce stress and fatigue, and promote better, healthier sleep. Bonus points for serving in small traditional Moroccan glasses.
- Premium Gunpowder Green Tea
- Cool Peppermint
Green tea blends needs hot - not boiling water - to ensure flavour integrity.
We recommend NOT to use distilled water or risk your tea tasting flat.
Whole green tea leaves can often be steeped 2 to 3 times with differing flavours each time.
- Boil the water ( 80°C / 176°F )
- Add tea (around 1 teaspoon) to your cup (either loose or in an infuser - ensure infuser is large as green tea expands a lot).
- Pour water on your tea to agitate the leaves to speed up infusion.
- Cover teapot or cup. Brew tea for approximately 1-3 minutes.
- Remove tea infuser or train loose tea leaves.
- Serve & Enjoy!
FREE Gift For You
Get a long handle stainless steel Korean tea spoon FREE with every order of tea. Enjoy your tea ritual in style with this beautiful accessory.